There have been 12 graduates from the Master of Digital Media Arts & Engineering program since 2016.
We have had 63 students graduate with DMAET and 69 students with the DMART minor degree since 2010.
We have 28 students enrolled in DMAET and 59 students currently enrolled in DMART minor.
There are too many graduates with the minor degrees for the department to track but we are tracking where graduates are working. We have Digital Media Arts & Engineering master degree graduates working at Electronic Arts, inXile, High Voltage, Microsoft XBOX Live, LSU and Knock Knock Children’s Museum.
The first day of classes will be on August 26th, 2019
Application deadline is November 1st, 2019. Try and apply as early as possible.
Application deadline is May 15th, 2020. Try and apply as early as possible.
Windows 10 Software
The lab machines have the latest version of Windows 10.
Please note that c:/ drive has a very fast SSD hard drive with all the software you need installed. Please keep all data that you need for your projects and classes on the rotary d:/ drive. We do not want to run out of room on c:/ as the software takes up a lot of space.
Remember to login with your LSU Credentials, your CCT password does not work. Please note that the software is only updated between semesters unless there is a project/class critical patch.
Make sure you are logging in via the regular microsoft login. Here is a list of all the installed software: * Adobe After Effects CC 16.1.2
- Adobe Illustrator CC 23.0.3
- Adobe Photoshop CC 20.0.5
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 13.1.4
- GameMaker 22.214.171.1241. If you need a login to access gamemaker please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Git bash
- Google Chrome
- Maya 2020
- Nuke 12.03v3
- Steam, Vive & Oculus only installed on B computers (A computers have no HDMI port)
- Sublime Text 3.2.1
- Substance Designer 2019.1.2
- Substance Painter 2019.3.1-3547
- Substance B2M 3.13
- Unreal 4.24.1
- Unity 2019.2.17f1 (If you get to the licensing screen enter the serial number for Unity Pro. Do not run the Personal Version as this is a violation of their TOS)
- Houdini 18.0.27
- Visual Studio 2019 16.2.0
- Zbrush 2020
On the Faculty Machine
- Keyshot 19