24624 Interstate 45N, Suite 200, Spring TX, 77386
Enovate Upstream is the only business hybrid of a technology company that is operated by experienced executives and research leaders from the oil and gas (O&G) industry. The company was founded to transform the industry through digitalization so that it is more efficient, increases production and profits – regardless of market conditions.
The cornerstone feature of this company is its state-of-the-art, cloud-based ADA AI™ platform which is the only one of its kind in the industry that uses artificial intelligence at every stage of the upstream value chain. ADA AI™ is intuitive, flexible, reliable and tailor made to customer’s needs.
Job Title: Senior UI/UX Developer (Houston, TX)
- Responsible for developing complex software strategies, roadmaps and design for company applications.
- Develop UI screens based on business requirements;
- Develop functional components using Angular modules, controllers, directives, services, factories;
Ensure web design is optimized for smartphones and build responsive UI Layout with HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap and other technologies;
- Maintain dependent libraries with package managers – GitHub
- Ensure user experience determines design choices
- Coordinate with Digitalization Director in all UI/UX stages, including initial concepts, user-flows, functional UI prototypes, HTML/CSS coding, and hand-off specifications;
- Develop features to enhance user experience;
- Strike balance between functional and aesthetic design;
- Build reusable code for future use;
- Optimize software strategies for maximum speed and scalability;
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages;
- Write unit test cases to test developing feature functionality;
- Interact with test engineers for defect tracking and production deployments and production issue fixing;
- Participate in weekly Scrum calls for status updates and follow agile methodology throughout development process;
- Work with Business Analysts and Product Owners on planning meetings to develop user stories or epics and to maintain a groomed product backlog;
- Perform code reviews and ensure all solutions meet architectural specifications and coding standards;
- Participate in UI/UX reviews with offshore and onshore teams.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field plus 5 years’ experience in client-side development for web-based applications.
Enovate Upstream 24624 Interstate 45N, Suite 200, Spring TX, 77386 Job Title: Senior UI/UX Developer (Houston, TX)
Experience May Be Gained Concurrently And Must Include
- 5 years’ experience working with CI/CD/DevOps processes and tools.
- 5 years’ experience working on CSS Preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- 5 years’ experience using various version controls like TFS, SVN and GIT.
- 3 years’ experience with hybrid mobile applications for multiple platforms (IOS and Android) using Sencha Touch, Cordova/PhoneGap, Ionic Framework.
- 2 years’ experience developing Web API using NodeJS Frameworks: Express.js.
- 2 years’ experience managing and leading team.
- 2 years’ experience working with cloud native application development that run on AWS cloud infrastructure.
Enovate Upstream developed the ADA AI™ Platform in order to provide companies with reliable decision making from scientific, engineering and financial data. This information enables capital efficiency and production enhancement at every stage of the well: drilling, completion and production. Customers are getting proven results that increase productivity and profits.
Our unique technology combines big data components with advanced artificial intelligence (AI). The combination offers exploration and production (E&P) companies to improve operational efficiencies as well as reservoir productivity across the entire vAalue chain of upstream operations.
The entire platform is cloud based. Upstream companies can get fast results that are accessible from any location and then make proactive decisions at all stages of operations. With a cloud-based platform, O&G companies can make operational changes remotely instead of relying on people in the field.
If are interested please mail your resume to Ty Summers.