Kids' Orchestra would like to invite graphic designers to submit a proposal in response to our RFP for graphic design work. They need an artist to:
- Update/adapt our current logo to a new iteration that will commemorate our 10th anniversary and that can be used on web and print materials from 2020-2022.
- Create a compelling annual report design for digital and print distribution that incorporates written and photo content to be provided by KO’s Communications Team.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel in relation to KO’s overall brand style.
Their budget for the work is:
- $800 - $1,500 total for both deliverables
The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, August 7 by 5:00 pm CT.
If you are interested in replying to the agove RFP, please email the following proposal elements to Kristina Pepelko, Associate Director of Marketing and Communications,
- An introductory letter providing an overview of your work, style, and personality as a graphic design professional and why you would be a good fit for this project. Please feel free to be creative in how you choose to present your introductory letter!
- A copy of your resume/CV
- Samples of your work and/or a link to your online portfolio
- An overview of the amount of time required for this project, projected start and end dates, and projected costs, including your project rate, associated with this project. For associated costs, please note if you offer a nonprofit discount/rate