Raconteur Games seeks a 3D art intern for the summer of 2018. This is a remote, unpaid internship that has the potential to evolve into a paid position at the conclusion of the summer. Most work will be able to be used immediately in portfolios. The artist will jump in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of storytelling.
- Ability to model and texture 3D assets in a specific art style (see included samples)
- Familiarity with Unity and ability to submit work as Unity Packages
- Portfolio showing previous work on any student projects, personal projects, or game jams
- Passion for games that have a strong focus on narrative
- Any experience in modeling, texturing, rigging or animating creatures/animals
Please contact Nicholas Laborde with portfolio links if interested.