- Marc Aubanel
- Director, LSU Digital Media Arts & Engineering
Pixel Dash is Hiring Engineers
February 01, 2018
Louisiana State University
"Pixel Dash Studios is seeking a talented software engineer with a passion for game development who can work self-directed and within a team. Engineers are expected to design, implement, and modify game features while collaborating with other engineers, artists, and designers.
We work on both original game development and client projects including mobile, PC, console, and VR. Candidates should have a willingness to work on a variety of different projects, genres, and platforms. You will be expected to deliver flexible, performant, and well designed code for new games and within existing codebases. As a small studio, each member of our team has the opportunity to own large parts of the games we develop and contribute to the design process.
- Experience developing games either as a student or within professional studio
- Good understanding of programming in C++ or C#
- Experience working with Unity or Unreal engines
- Willingness to work on various projects of different size, genre, and platform
- Ability to communicate and work well within an interdisciplinary team
About Us Pixel Dash Studios is a full-service award-winning development studio housed in the Louisiana Technology Park, a Baton Rouge based technology incubator program that provides administrative assistance and state-of-the-art tools for tech companies." - http://www.pixeldashstudios.com/jobs.html