Preston Cothren is a mechanical engineer with Benoit Premium Threading located in Houma, who graduated from LSU 2 years ago. They currently have a research project with the engineering department in Like-diamond plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition but a smaller project has come up which may be great for a digital art student. They are looking for students who can do some scientific visualiZation. Please don’t hesitate to contact Preston or visit their website: http://benoit-inc.com if you would like to get more information. Here is what they are looking for:
- We need an individual (preferably but not limited to a student) talented in Blender or 3DsMax and Adobe AfterEffects (or any other type of rendering software) to make marketing videos for our company.
- We would be able to provide the software packages needed and also let the student borrow one of our nicest laptops for work purposes during the time they are contracted
- The videos roughly are 30 seconds to 2 minutes long
- The pay is roughly $3,000 - $5,000 depending on the job and quality.
- Other details will be job specific
Some examples are shown here: Benoit Premium LLC - You Tube