- Marc Aubanel
- Director, LSU Digital Media Arts & Engineering
LSU Student Business Incubator
March 14, 2017
Louisiana State University
What a share of $25K of Start Up Capital? LSU Announces they 6th Annual Venture Challenge. This is a student only business plan/pitch competition that takes place April 20th. Students write business plans with the Student Business Incubator's help and the finalists get to pitch for a share of $25,000 in startup capital funding. More information can be found on their website.
The Venture Challenge is looking to support new, independent student ventures in the early growth stage. The startup venture must be a current member of the LSU Student Incubator as of April 7, 2017. All LSU students are encouraged to become a member of the LSU Student Incubator. Any startup venture that fits these requirements, including non-profits, can enter.
No idea is too bit or too small, and this is a great opportunity for you to help kick start the next big idea.Important 2017 Dates
- April 7, 2017 Deadline for joining the Student Incubator in order to be eligible for the 2017 Venture Challenge.
- April 10, 2017 Deadline to submit first round business plans to Venture Challenge website.
- April 14, 2017 Four finalists will be announced
- April 20, 2017 Finalists pitch in live round 5-8PM at Tin Roof Brewery, Baton Rouge