- Marc Aubanel
- Director, LSU Digital Media Arts & Engineering
LSU Global Game Jam 2017 Tomorrow!
January 19, 2017
Louisiana State University
Global Game Jam Update We are one day away from the 2017 LSU Global Game Jam. There are over 90 people signed up to participate and hope this is our biggest jam to date. We also have Electronic Arts on Friday and High Voltage Games on Saturday with booths for those students who are interested in finding out about jobs in the Video Game Industry.
We also have been kindly donated a tobii eyex eye tracker. For those interested in using it, you can download the SDK before the jam, check out further information on the Global Game Jam website. We have one eye tracker and it can be shared by the teams who want to use it.
We have four talks announced at the moment. These start at 3:30pm and rooms will be announced tomorrow:
- Git & Unity integration talk with Marc Aubanel
- Ship Ahoy! The Basics of Navigating a Mesh in Unity with Ken Wesley
- Don’t Forget about Audio with Jesse Allison
- Design Chat with Dav Harnish - High Voltage
Come join us tomorrow with registration opening up at 3:00 pm!